Friday, March 30, 2007

I'M BACK!!!

I feel so bad. I've been MIA for how long now? Well let me tell you what happened.

My computer got this stupid virus and I almost lost all of my precious files. Took so long for my brother to fix it. Then I just got this crazy obsession for Tokio Hotel, which I'll explain another time, and spent like the last 2 or 3 months liking doing nothing but Tokio Hotel stuff. And I was pretty disappointed with TVB after Price of Greed so I didn't watch any TVB series for like a month or so.

But now I'm back and chicken pecking (broke my finger playing tetherball so I'm handicapped) my way to more updates. Currently working on reviews and stuff so bear with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rori said...

bloggermaynardYay for Tokio Hotel!

love love love love!

BILLLLLLLLLLLLL

Okay, /fangirl

6:48 PM  
Blogger Loony said...

omg!! another TH Freek!! that's awesome XD

I'm thinking about doing some posts on Tokio Hotel eventhough I was going to keep this blog TVB related. they're just so awesome!!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home